VPX 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN Reviews
Out of 10
Write a Review
WHY USE 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN™?
- Unparalleled Training Intensity, Mental Acuity & Focus†
- Increases Whole Body Creatine Retention†
- Muscle Fullness & Blood-Engorged Pumps†
- Strength, Power, Endurance & Recuperation†
- Crisp, Water-Free Muscle Separation†
- Blood Flow & Nitric Oxide (N.O.) Levels†
- Patent Pending Covalex™ Covalently Bonded Creatine/ Leucinate Peptide†
- 1,3 DMAA Free!
- Fully Dosed, Researched-Backed (1,300 Studies) Amounts of Creatine
Bought this on sale, used it about 5 times now, it is a good pre workout supp, although i have used a scoop and a half a couple times for more punch... doesnt have the intense kick or jitters like 1.m.r, c4 extreme etc you dont really notice it until you start lifting... Good not too crazy level of energy that lasts with no crash, feels like it would be safer to use long term than some out there, Overall i like it and is now one of my new favorites and will be buying again...
Definitely a good pre workout. Watermelon tastes good. Pumps were good, focus was good. I would say from long term use this would be legit. Top work VPX! I would put this in my top 4 easy.
I was always fond of the prior versions of Shotgun preworkout as VPX made some rather grunty previous Shotgun formulas that did not rely on the recently banned DMAA ingredients. Guess that's why this shot straight to the top of my "best for balls to the wall training intensity" list. Would have given it 10 in comparison to others Ive tried but I wont issue a 10 out 10 until I literally fly into the gym with a red cape and shoulder press the entire legpress machine over head :)