• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alan55

alan55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

Where do you work OT? What is your position? Do you enjoy our job?
I work for Intel as a Process Technician at their R & D campus in Auckland. I work with engineers in the development process of new semiconductor technologies. I like my job and it pays well and has a high pay ceiling, but I don't plan on staying a technician forever. I'm going to college at the same time; I'm taking 10 credits a quarter in pursuit of my Computer Engineering degree.

#2 WilliG

WilliG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:19 AM

I work as QA Engineer in Auckland. At first it wasn't easy to find a good job, but after a few months of searching I found Potentia recruitment agency. It offers a well-paid job in IDT in both permanent and contract positions. With their help I found my first work in IT and I really like what I do. I always wanted to work in IT.

#3 alan55

alan55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:30 PM

I decided to start my own business a few months ago. Luckily I found reliable custom software dev company here https://jafton.com/i...tries/ecommerce to help me with website and mobile app development. These guys are real professionals. With their help I got my website and app done quickly and at the highest level. It is probably one of the best web development companies I've worked with!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users