Photo

UFC 200

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will be the UFC Champion (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Lesnar or Hunt

1. Mark Hunt (6 votes [85.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

2. Brock Lesnar (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 donz

donz

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:32 AM

I think Brock's going to win BTW ;D

I think Marks being saying stuff like too late/too old for a come back or at least I'm sure I read that which is a bit silly since he's 42 and Lesnar is 38 haha

ANS Performance powered. Ritual. Diablo. Dilate. CreXcel. DiabloPM. N-Pro. Fortitude. N-Mass. Carb-HP. Inferno. N-ISO.

RAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

#22 fridgeyeti

fridgeyeti

Beardgainz

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:38 AM

Yeah that's a bit silly given how old he is. I don't expect this fight to go to a decision.

#23 vinnie

vinnie

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 08 June 2016 - 09:50 AM

Lesnar exempt from drug testing rules... that seems pretty fuckin shithouse to me.

http://entimports.co...g-requirements/

#24 eat-more-pies

eat-more-pies

BRICKED

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 09:17 PM

This ^

#25 vinnie

vinnie

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:20 PM

hmmm. having read other articles since I posted that link... im not sure if theres actually a problem at all. Confused...conflicting information. Bottom line, if hes not subject to 100% of the standard UFC testing policies, thats wack.

#26 donz

donz

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:31 PM

True that - I read the article you linked and it seemed a bit weird to cover athletes out of retirement ... if you're retired you probably wouldn't need roids? But like I mentioned before he was NFL tested, MMA tested - when he wasn't retired and he's never changed sized/weight much in any of the sports so I dunno what the issue would be - besides all that aint no roid on earth gonna stop a punch to the face from Mark Hunt rofl - Brock could say as a show of good faith that he'll keep testing before/after and if he failed that he would lose his prize etc? I dunno... when Big Foot and Hunt had that megawar Bigfoot tested positive but said i think it was a HRT mistake where he was given too much as apparently HRT doses are considered legal lol

They should just make an untested fed where all the rukus psychos on gear can fight

ANS Performance powered. Ritual. Diablo. Dilate. CreXcel. DiabloPM. N-Pro. Fortitude. N-Mass. Carb-HP. Inferno. N-ISO.

#27 donz

donz

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:38 PM

Side notew as just googling brock pics lol he was a bit fat at one stage in UFC, obviously leaner in wrestling - maybe on stuff but really doesnt have the shape of someone whos on but so hard to tell. Pic of him in NFL and hes surrounded by dudes bigger than him lol then looking up guys like J.J Watt... 6 foot 5, 131kg athletic as anyone on the planet... haha sorry just big freaks are awesome

#28 vinnie

vinnie

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:42 PM

They should just make an untested fed where all the rukus psychos on gear can fight

^^^^^^ neklevel

#29 eat-more-pies

eat-more-pies

BRICKED

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:23 AM

Pretty much sums up Pride FC & early K-1

#30 hitro

hitro

BigRed

• PipPipPip
  • 6,848 posts
  • LocationHauraki

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:57 AM

I've always wanted an Olympic Games run like that. Let's see how fast, long, high these mother fukkas can go!

#31 hamdanz

hamdanz

Train every day

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts
  • LocationH town

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:14 AM

Strong call out by hunt
Supplement Science Crew
Making gains crew
Have no friends crew
Stimming crew
Living life crew
Bring back the forum crew
Don't like crews crew.

#32 donz

donz

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

Yeah bro Hunt has been talking it up, dunno how serious he is though maybe just trying to pull bigger numbers for bigger pay day? 

Hitro - yeah man people are going to try cheat anyways.. most of them will so many un testable things.. "champions" like Lance Armstrong etc, if youre the very best in a field you'll do anything so why not have untested and tested like in power lifting, in olympics etc - if they say people in the Olympics are what young people aspire to etc then having someone whos beating the system, pulling amazing numbers is just lying to them same as when Phil Heath "no comments" on what gear he's running.

Bring on the carnage I say. I'd love to see those no legged bench pressers gassing some serious gear they're fucking insane!

#33 eat-more-pies

eat-more-pies

BRICKED

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:16 AM

^this

Mind, id say there already are plenty of users in UFC. Heaps of the champs have already been caught out, most using the "used to recover from injury" or the "diddnt know it was banned because the coach/doctor prescribed it".

I would like to see UFC go back to the bare knuckle days, or start a weapons league with swords and spears.

#34 donz

donz

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 10 June 2016 - 06:57 AM

Hahah fkn spears... man those early days were brutal.. elbows to the ball sacks, broken ankles n shit wtf! Ken Shamrock using a WWF move to actually win fights, so epic! Yeah they get away with using low doses apparently there's an allowed limit for HRT/TRT whatever you want to call it that's why really, just fucking open it up, drop some dbols, get mad and punch til someones lips fly off.

#35 hitro

hitro

BigRed

• PipPipPip
  • 6,848 posts
  • LocationHauraki

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:28 AM

It's a good concept I reckon... The OPEN games.

Has two classes being men and women
Sign a waiver form and boom roll how you want to roll

Some event ideas...

A cage fight until last man standing. Not really keen for weapons but fight whatever style ya like. No rounds or time limits. Once it is on its on.

A sprint race. Similar to current hundred metres but (more) drugs. Let's run some 8s...

A distance race. 24 hour time limit. Max distance you can run in said time. Actually could run this race right through the week long event even. Rest if you want but plenty of time to rest when you dead.

Need some lifting and throwing heavy shit events too.

Need to make swimming interesting somehow (without sharks) but could just replicate the running events but in water. 1 division tho, any style you want.

Diving hmmm how high can you go? Adjustable platform. Gonna have to do that outdoors

What else we got?

I'd buy some tickets...

#36 hamdanz

hamdanz

Train every day

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts
  • LocationH town

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:31 AM

Don't forget human with a kendo stick v grizzly bear.
Supplement Science Crew
Making gains crew
Have no friends crew
Stimming crew
Living life crew
Bring back the forum crew
Don't like crews crew.

#37 eat-more-pies

eat-more-pies

BRICKED

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:24 AM

add to that

smashing a 1M cube of concrete with a sledge hammer (for time)

Hill sprint sled drags

Bullrush

dodgeball (with medicine balls)

#38 Ethan Lee

Ethan Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:41 AM

Just saw that Jon Jones has been pulled from the card for failing a drug test,pretty gutted to be honest was looking forward to finally seeing a Jon Jones vs DC rematch. Hunt vs Lesnar has been bumped up to main event so still frothing to see hunt knock him out.

#39 donz

donz

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 10 July 2016 - 07:05 AM

Well I called it on the first page.. kinda sad it went how it did, Hunt had plenty of chances to start shit in round 1 and then the WHOLE round 2.. but just lacked urgency it seemed like, ah well. Over all what a shit UFC to watch haha

cir123is.znn.jpg

#40 hitro

hitro

BigRed

• PipPipPip
  • 6,848 posts
  • LocationHauraki

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:22 AM

Brock's ground game is pretty good TBH and I think if he's smart - which, well he's really not known for he'll try take big Mark down as the knock out power is just nuts - either way this is gonna be epiiiiicccccccccc theres no chance this fight will dissapoint regardless of how quick or slow it finishes

no chance eh....

Yeah not a good at all. Only saw Brock v hunt as was golfing but how was the rest of the card?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users