26 replies to this topic

#21 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

unlikely or the tui add says yeah right

So you're not planning on supporting the blues OP?

Stimming since 08.

#22 Rat

Rat

Goes Rat Style 24/7

• The Rat
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • LocationFox studios/ the gym

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:25 PM

So you're not planning on supporting the blues OP?

nope hurricanes for life
, stimming rocks before going to the gym, living the dream of the bodybuilding lifestyle and loving every minute of it, xplosive supplements rocks with there mega fast delivery service,tho shall having stimming session before going to the gym,Making it gym rat style 24/7 or 365 days of the year,1# canes and lions fan,don't want to be associated with Cadbury since they are non makers

#23 hamdanz

hamdanz

Train every day

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts
  • LocationH town

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:49 AM

Yeah but lets not forget that the catchment area for the Blues is twice the size of the next biggest area, they have the most people and the biggest budget. Half of NZ lives in Auckland lol, how can they not field a decent team?

Dunedin population: 127,000

Auckland population: 1.37 million

All teams have the same budget as far as I'm aware, a salary cap also applies to the ITM cup. And a franchise can only sign x amount of players, when they have y amount of talent, then z has to go elsewhere.  There's plenty of talent in the backline, that's why Fekitoa went elsewhere.

Supplement Science Crew
Making gains crew
Have no friends crew
Stimming crew
Living life crew
Bring back the forum crew
Don't like crews crew.

#24 hamdanz

hamdanz

Train every day

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts
  • LocationH town

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:51 AM

Auckland Management has been shit for ages, don't think the coach will fix much #oldboysclub.

One thing that 'grinds my gears' is when people refer to the NZ franchises by the city/province name of the major union.  NZ super rugby teams haven't been referred to as Auckland Blues, or Waikato Chiefs etc since 1998.  Especially annoys me when sports presenters on tv or radio do it.

Supplement Science Crew
Making gains crew
Have no friends crew
Stimming crew
Living life crew
Don't like crews crew.

#25 jimmeh

jimmeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:19 AM

One thing that 'grinds my gears' is when people refer to the NZ franchises by the city/province name of the major union.  NZ super rugby teams haven't been referred to as Auckland Blues, or Waikato Chiefs etc since 1998.  Especially annoys me when sports presenters on tv or radio do it.

Why does that make you angry? Seems a pretty trivial thing to me.

#26 Rat

Rat

Goes Rat Style 24/7

• The Rat
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • LocationFox studios/ the gym

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:22 AM

One thing that 'grinds my gears' is when people refer to the NZ franchises by the city/province name of the major union. NZ super rugby teams haven't been referred to as Auckland Blues, or Waikato Chiefs etc since 1998. Especially annoys me when sports presenters on tv or radio do it.

don't have any problems with that which is cool with me
, stimming rocks before going to the gym, living the dream of the bodybuilding lifestyle and loving every minute of it, xplosive supplements rocks with there mega fast delivery service,tho shall having stimming session before going to the gym,Making it gym rat style 24/7 or 365 days of the year,1# canes and lions fan,don't want to be associated with Cadbury since they are non makers

#27 hamdanz

hamdanz

Train every day

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts
  • LocationH town

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:23 AM

Why does that make you angry? Seems a pretty trivial thing to me.

guess I'm a bit ocd.

Supplement Science Crew
Making gains crew
Have no friends crew
Stimming crew
Living life crew
Don't like crews crew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users