#1 CutieFly

CutieFly

Booty Fly

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationNellyville

Posted 03 June 2015 - 09:03 AM

When I started out April 2014: Squat 70kg     vs Current (start June):     Squat 120kg

Bench 50kg                                               Bench 65kg

Deads 100kg                                            Deads 150kg

Feel like my stats have levelled up a bit and I mighta evolved from my basic form but still waiting to evolve to a new form  :(  (yea I liked pokemon & DBZ haha)                                           

First pic of me in my old log similar time last year vs pic taken few weeks ago

xbmv2lfq.gdh.jpg

komeqquw.dfu.jpg  akqfvs1j.jgw.jpg 

Weight is still hanging around the 82kg mark however think I've gained a bit of muscle mass so not too bothered.

Final powerlifting comp comin up this weekend- South Islands. Hoping to hit 120/125 squat, 70 bench, 160 dead. Sadly just got a cold so hope I can still do these type of weights on the day. Wanted to do Nats but bit expensive and couldnt progress further this year.

Goals:

• Smash South Island comp
  • Do a proper cut once comp is over and have a wee break from targeted PL training. Goal weight ~75kg but still retain muscle mass. LOSE FAT
  • Increase flexibility
  • 6/12hr mountainbike enduro
  • Few more events
  • Lose fat
  • Own my class in powerlifting events next year inc nationals and maybe further

Havent figured my approach to training after comp but will probs be a week of light stuff followed by a week of doing fun stuff before serious cutting. Hoping to log a bit more consistantly too

Watch this space for some srs changes coming soon B)

#2 Rat

Rat

Goes Rat Style 24/7

• The Rat
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • LocationFox studios/ the gym

Posted 03 June 2015 - 09:17 AM

Good luck for this weekend
, stimming rocks before going to the gym, living the dream of the bodybuilding lifestyle and loving every minute of it, xplosive supplements rocks with there mega fast delivery service,tho shall having stimming session before going to the gym,Making it gym rat style 24/7 or 365 days of the year,1# canes and lions fan,don't want to be associated with Cadbury since they are non makers

#3 hitro

hitro

BigRed

• PipPipPip
  • 6,848 posts
  • LocationHauraki

Posted 03 June 2015 - 09:19 AM

In straight after the rat

#4 CutieFly

CutieFly

Booty Fly

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationNellyville

Posted 03 June 2015 - 09:39 AM

Thanks guys :)

My log will have nothing on yours ratty....... apart from maybe more pics

#5 Venomoose

Venomoose

Rustler

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:31 AM

IN

#6 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 10:14 PM

In

Stimming since 08.

#7 CutieFly

CutieFly

Booty Fly

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationNellyville

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:48 AM

So you could say south islands went ok..... :lol:

s1l4mqhx.y23.jpg

Took out the womens 84kg class with a 122.5kg squat (PB), 65kg bench (=PB), and 152.5kg dead (PB) for a grand total of 340kg (PB).

Had been off work and was still not 100% so took it easy with the attempts. Happy to still get equal or new PBs. Hurt my back on 2nd bench so didnt go for a 3rd.

Deadlift I got 160kg up and fully locked out but got 2 red lights for supposed hitching :(

Decided going to do nationals after all so aiming to get that 160kg dead then!!! If not 162.5kg which will be double bodyweight :D

Will rest up this week with some light cardio (or more intense if I can get that ;) ) then straight back into training next week to try my luck in Auck in 4.5wks time

#8 hamdanz

hamdanz

Train every day

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts
  • LocationH town

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:54 AM

nice!

Supplement Science Crew
Making gains crew
Have no friends crew
Stimming crew
Living life crew
Bring back the forum crew
Don't like crews crew.

#9 Rat

Rat

Goes Rat Style 24/7

• The Rat
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • LocationFox studios/ the gym

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:14 AM

Awesome and well done
, stimming rocks before going to the gym, living the dream of the bodybuilding lifestyle and loving every minute of it, xplosive supplements rocks with there mega fast delivery service,tho shall having stimming session before going to the gym,Making it gym rat style 24/7 or 365 days of the year,1# canes and lions fan,don't want to be associated with Cadbury since they are non makers

#10 memske

memske

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationBay of Plenty

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:30 AM

So you could say south islands went ok..... :lol:

s1l4mqhx.y23.jpg

Took out the womens 84kg class with a 122.5kg squat (PB), 65kg bench (=PB), and 152.5kg dead (PB) for a grand total of 340kg (PB).

Had been off work and was still not 100% so took it easy with the attempts. Happy to still get equal or new PBs. Hurt my back on 2nd bench so didnt go for a 3rd.

Deadlift I got 160kg up and fully locked out but got 2 red lights for supposed hitching :(

Decided going to do nationals after all so aiming to get that 160kg dead then!!! If not 162.5kg which will be double bodyweight :D

Will rest up this week with some light cardio (or more intense if I can get that ;) ) then straight back into training next week to try my luck in Auck in 4.5wks time

Boooom! Well done!

#11 CutieFly

CutieFly

Booty Fly

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationNellyville

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:00 AM

Thanks guys :D

Oh yea and I now have the Canterbury club records for squat (previously 120kg standard) and deadlift 152.5kg (previously held by a chick at 122.5kg). So happy!

On the other hand my sister got pulled aside for a random drug test after the comp and I was shitting myself hoping they wouldnt get me! Hope she comes back clean, especially as I got her a tub of original prodigy XT amp C version which we both had at the comp. Am thinking its unlikely to give a fasle positive? but still freaky haha plus Ive been on biogrow for months too so might have to give that a break in case I get tested at nats. Funny thing was my sis was so dehydrated it took 3hrs for her to do the test and they sit there and watch you pee. Fark that!

#12 hitro

hitro

BigRed

• PipPipPip
  • 6,848 posts
  • LocationHauraki

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

We'll done. You should be super proud of those lifts. I know 80kg dudes who can't squat or dead those weights

#13 eat-more-pies

eat-more-pies

BRICKED

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:53 AM

Extremely well done.

better safe than sorry when it comes to testing etc, when you are pulling those kinds of numbers (30kg above previous) and getting up in rank (#1) its likely they'll keep an eye on you.

bio gro the hype is real?

#14 trackers

trackers

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
  • LocationChristchurch

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:21 AM

Thanks guys :D

Oh yea and I now have the Canterbury club records for squat (previously 120kg standard) and deadlift 152.5kg (previously held by a chick at 122.5kg). So happy!

On the other hand my sister got pulled aside for a random drug test after the comp and I was shitting myself hoping they wouldnt get me! Hope she comes back clean, especially as I got her a tub of original prodigy XT amp C version which we both had at the comp. Am thinking its unlikely to give a fasle positive? but still freaky haha plus Ive been on biogrow for months too so might have to give that a break in case I get tested at nats. Funny thing was my sis was so dehydrated it took 3hrs for her to do the test and they sit there and watch you pee. Fark that!

So awesome, you are dominating! Lol @ biogrow scare haha!

#15 CutieFly

CutieFly

Booty Fly

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationNellyville

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:25 AM

Extremely well done.

better safe than sorry when it comes to testing etc, when you are pulling those kinds of numbers (30kg above previous) and getting up in rank (#1) its likely they'll keep an eye on you.

bio gro the hype is real?

I honestly cant remember when I started using biogro but the tub i just finished was probably like the 8-10th one lol

As a girl its hard when you cant see fat loss and if I hadn't of seen muscle gains I might have pretty much almost given up again. So still a bit of padding but I can feel and kinda see them underneath it. Apparently females can only gain half as much muscle mass as men over any given period. I feel like Ive gained quite a bit over a short time, not sure if its natty or if/to what level the biogro has helped. Either way I like the muss Ive been getting so I kept using it haha

#16 CutieFly

CutieFly

Booty Fly

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationNellyville

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:31 AM

Was up til 3am this morn watching the womens 84 and 84+ classes at the IPF world PL champs in Finland. Was so mint to see a kiwi in each class, Ana (84+) is a mate who competes down here and Tasha is from Welly by the sounds of it and has all 4 NZ records for the 84 class (therefore my ultimate competition lol). While watching I decided that Im going to make go to worlds sometime haha but srs

Had a hard week still recovering from comp which made it harder to recover from cold. Gym yesterday was only 2nd sesh of the week :( got to the squat rack and this chick I've seen lifting heavy was there doing 100kg squats! She was there once doing deads and started adding weight before me to 90 or 100kg so I purposely went to 120ish to beat her :P  so when I saw her squats at 100 I decided to do it again hahaha #competitivemuch 

Squats - bar, 60kg, 70kg, 80kg, 90kg, 100kg, 110kg, 120kg singles x 2 beltless in nothing but a singlet, tights and chucks! Super stoked as my max in last comp was 122.5kg so to do 120 with no gear at all just helps give me a mental boost - squats are such a mental game for me

Did a whole lot or random stuff for fun; decline bench, t-bar rows, pec flies, rear delts, assisted pullups and chinups. Haven't done leg press in ages but both good ones were taken so I went on a horizontal one. Did some sets on moderate weights then the entire 300lb stack 10reps x 2 haha

Note: Hope it doesn't come across like bragging! Im just so happy and just get such a buzz from being strong now  :D gone are the days where I felt I deserved to be miserable because I was fat! Now i dont give a fuck coz I know I can do anything I put my mind to. Previous events I trained for maybe a month or two max but I give myself a mental hi-5 for sticking to PL training (even tho its only been about 5 months so far haha). Im just so hungry for those big numbers that I know Im going to keep on at it.... that 200kg dead watchout!!

#17 fridgeyeti

fridgeyeti

Beardgainz

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:28 AM

Note: Hope it doesn't come across like bragging! 

nope, take pride in your success, cause it sounds like you put in the work to get there!!

#18 JordanW

JordanW

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • LocationTaupo

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:39 AM

Nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements cutie!

Those are some solid lifts, while losing weight and shaping up too? Awesome work!!

#19 CutieFly

CutieFly

Booty Fly

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationNellyville

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:18 AM

Thanks you two :) yea fridge its been a LOT of hard work 

Nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements cutie!

Those are some solid lifts, while losing weight and shaping up too? Awesome work!!

I think I am shaping up a wee bit but it seems to be different every day! And hard to get a decent pic too but I tried. Arms, back, traps and calves seem to be getting the most noticeable gains.

Dont laugh

mkfdfniw.tr1.jpg        zht4e2ab.hzj.jpg

c4454p00.1id.jpg

#20 trackers

trackers

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
  • LocationChristchurch

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:33 AM

Looking good girl srs. And banging out 120 squats casually, that is fucking impressive! Keep it up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users