Bit fkn busy at the mo so here is a rerun of last years queens birthday edition......Hitro's Power Rankings - Queens Birthday Edition Worthy contenders (in no particular order)Jerome Kaino
- Back in the All Blacks after only really a handful of games for the Blues but he's done enough to remind the selectors and joe public about his immense power. Just ask those 5 hurricanes players he took over the line for a try with him on Saturday night.Warriors
- Two weeks in a row as they extend their run of good form to pick up their 4th win from the last 5 games. But as Hitro said, it's Origin time so the Warriors should be looking to win alot of the next few weeks games while other teams have their lineups interrupted by Origin duty. If they do this then they might find themselves up near the top of the NRL table and potentially even top spot in Hitro's Power Rankings. Big ups to Simon Mannering too who played his 200th game for the Warriors.NSW
- The Blues did pretty much the unthinkable in winning the State of Origin opener at Suncorp. Have NSW restored enough power to finally stop the Maroons streak on 8 in a row? Hitro aint too sure but with the next game back in Sydney, they have a prime opportunity to close out the series.Sir Ron Carter
- ok this one is slightly left field but Hitro don't give a shit as Sir Ron is the man and even QueenV knows it. Done a bit of work with this fella over the years. Smart guy who has done a lot for NZ. Great to see him get some well deserved recognition. This weeks number 1 display of power....The Crusaders
- wow how many times have we seen it before from the men in red and black? A slow start to the season and then they just build, build and keep on building. Looks like it may very well happen again. The cruised past a previously over-achieving Force side on Friday night showing who will be there at the business end of the season and who won't be. Blackadder....appears to actually know what he is doing.And those at risk of decommissionThe Chiefs
- Yep....the defending champs slide continues and they are down to 8th now (yep still ahead of the Blues hamdanz). Don''t get Hitro wrong, the Waratahs are a quality side and could have got a mention up top if it wasn't for icantbefukdsville creeping in but recent results for the Chiefs have not been good with losses also to Hurricanes, the Brumbies and Crusaders in recent times plus those random as draws over in SA. Let's face it, they have had a crap run with injuries this year and hopefully the test match break will help them get back on track.Chris Cairns
- Still here. That's right, Hitro aint giving up and neither is the man at the centre of it all. But hey, its the right approach to take when its all on the line, aint it?