#1 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

Muscletech Nano Vapor Preformance Series

Posted Image

So with the launch of the performance series from muscletech I thought I'd see what all this hype is.. As it was just a matter of time before the biggest brand in the world updated there product range..

To be honest.. I'd never touch there old products as frankly they were over hyped and frankly crap.. But this performance series from a reviewers prospective from the fact panels it looks AMAZING..

Just had my first serve of NanoVapor Performance Series and shit..

Taste
They claim to be the best for taste on the product which I thought meh whatever.. But damm this is probably the best blue raspberry preworkout I've tried to date.

Effectiveness
Took this about a hour before my workout which I'm about to leave for any second as I wanted to be able to sleep tonight and woah.. I took two scoops and holy crap.. I've never felt such a clean preworkout this may be my new top preworkout.. Will repot in after the workout.

Mixability
Probably one of the best mixing preworkout I've tried as you can see in the picture I mixed that for a few seconds with a fork!

Overview.. Took this about 5PM and I've had a few customers since.. I'm going a milion miles a hour with clean energy and probably talking to fast with my blue lips from the preworkout..

Off to the gym now will report back later.

Stimming since 08.

#2 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Just got back from the gym and had a feed..

It's hard to say if this is the best product I've ever had in terms of a preworkout as a few of the top ones have there upsides but definitely a solid 9/10..

I would say this would be a more clean version of superpump max and musclepharm assault and sure as hell tastes better.. I'm interested to see how it compares on pump to assault as that's top dog IMO..

Did legs today so can't really compare them.. Athlough I tried another product which helps a lot with pump called VPX Carbonx stacked with aminolast and nanovapor and probably had the best leg pump of my life! Which I'll do a seperate review for tonight.

First day of using nanovapor performance series I did.. the following... Skiped deadlifts due to a bad shoulder from sundays workout tho.. Will make sure for the next post I keep track of the weights also.
  • Pressing Power Movement: Squats
    3 sets of 3-5 reps
  • Assistance pressing movement: Hack Squats
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
  • Assistance extension movement: Leg extensions
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
  • Assistance pulling/curling movement: Glute ham raises or lying leg curls
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
  • Auxiliary calf movement: Standing calf raise
    3 sets of 6-10 reps

PLEASE NOTE.. I popped a detonate at about 10AM and had this about 5pm.. In which i found the stim dragon twice in one day.. So lets see if I can sleep lol..

Stimming since 08.

#3 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

5 hours and 40 minutes later and Im sitting here waiting for the crash..

Motherofgod I want to sleep.

Stimming since 08.

#4 eSOL

eSOL

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

Hard life of a stim dragon chaser

#5 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hard life of a stim dragon chaser

I know right.. 3.05am and thinking perhaps taking 2 scoops of this at 5PM was a bad idea, still waiting for the crash..

Stimming since 08.

#6 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Yeah first impression of nanovapor is you don't crash which is quite interesting because I've been getting quite bad crashes recently, so this may be a preworkout to use for the morning training..

Taking a day off today.

Stimming since 08.

#7 kiwidan

kiwidan

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

Ouch "3:07 AM" :S

#8 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

The stim dragon aint show no mercy.

Stimming since 08.

#9 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

Had another workout on it.. I've had some horrible luck with pre-workout crashes recently.. but two scoops of this and I'm just in the zone and no crash at all.. To be honest I'm almost tempted to say this is my favourite pre-workout.. Don't see how it says between 1-3 scoops on the back as 2 is perfect..

I'm going to start recording lifts from tommorrow as today was chaotic..

and the taste is amazing..

Stimming since 08.

#10 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Did legs today, woke up this AM and missed my alarm.. so I had to eat breakfast and then take 2 scoops nanovapor straight away so I could get my gym done in time for work.

Still felt it a little bit but definitely not as strong as waiting after eating like any pre-workout... But the key difference is I noticed it more in this situation than other preworkouts.

Working my way back up in squats, did about 100KG x5 5 times "still had doms" I'm planning to push myself with legs next week as I only did 80kg deadlifts also which is pretty weak..

Next week will aim for perhaps 140KG?

Stimming since 08.

#11 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Another 2 scoops for arms for yesterdays workout was a bit stretched for time but managed to get in most of the workout.. Once again nanovapor came to the party and i hit 100KG bench x5 I think? So pretty happy with that..

Trying to decide when to cut, just don't think I have enough size at the moment..

Stimming since 08.

#12 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Finishing this log due to me logging detonate instead.. Will definitely come back to this product though as it's amazing.. But I'm cutting atm.. Probably will still use it on my cut but not enough to warrant a log.

Stimming since 08.

#13 vuhijic

vuhijic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:13 AM

Big name and brand works for the better and quality results as it seen for the ideal and needy purpose. The working of such results in having more and developed form of results. Many one see best essay for ideal and quality findings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users