Rustler

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

aminew_1.png

small-amino1-panel.jpg

Soz for lack of actual pictures, mixed it up at the gym.

Taste - 7.5/10

So orange mango flavour is usually my go-to flavour for pre-workouts/intras when the option is available. I don't think I can say anything bad about this stuff, it tastes good and isn't too sweet which I sometimes find to be a problem with some BCAA products.

I don't think it masks the taste of its ingredients completely though, slight amino taste if you know what I mean?

Mixing/Consistency - 8/10

I mixed this is a normal water bottle so my rating is probably somewhat unfair. I found it took 2 refills for it to dissolve completely.

If I used a shaker it probably would've been all good.

Formula - 8/10

Not going to lie, the amount of random ingredients has me stumped a bit. Overall it seems to have a decent dosage of the important stuff. 

Overall - 8/10

The biggest problem for me with this product was that I felt somewhat thirsty after each sip and found myself wanting water instead. Haven't seen anyone else mention this so maybe its just me.

I would still say its a decent product though, definitely worth a try. The choice of 15, 32 and 50 serving tubs is also nice. Priced fairly too.

#2 Varis

Varis

Beaky Kent 2.0

• Admin
  • 14,068 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

Tried a sample of the cherry limade yesterday and it was actually WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than I thought, ended up grabbing myself a tub.

So far I've tried..

Lemon Lime, Orange Mango and Cherry Limeade..

I'd say it's hard to pick between cherry and lemon for my number 1.

Stimming since 08.

#3 Scarlettdawali

Scarlettdawali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:55 AM

A collection of the fruits has been done for the children. All the matters have been mild for the use of the custom dissertation services for all good and rounded elements for the candidates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users